mercredi 14 janvier 2009

Spirit - Cooper River Park - Camden - NJ - 1990-09-23


3 commentaires:

cozmicbeat a dit…

Hummm... It seems we are members of the same community ! Keep the Spirit alive !!!

SILVERADO a dit…

Not exactly ...It's my best friend who gives me those tracks ...But I'm in another community ...And we are mad about Randy California ...
So sad he was gone so young like another genious: John Cipollina ...
And as you say ! Keep the Spirit alive..
Best wishes my friend ...

cozmicbeat a dit…

Yes you're right about John Cipollina althrough I don't know his music as much than you (but I'm learning, thanks to you !). There's strong similitudes between the music you and I listen : Love, Spirit, Steve Miller... and now Mike Oldfield ! Strange guy this Mike; he was so good before turning into pop songs/new age/tubular obsession ! I'm still waiting for a new good album from him (like Amarok) after all these years !!!
Anyway you've got an excellent taste !
All the best